- Governors are actively involved in supporting the school working with staff on a variety of projects to improve the facilities, opportunities and achievements of our students.
- The Governors of Oak Lodge School are responsible with the Head Teacher for setting the aims and objectives of the school, and monitoring progress in delivering the best educational outcomes for all students.
- All governors are appointed for a four year term, unless indicated otherwise. The Chair and Vice Chair are elected every two years.
- None of the Governors hold Governorships in other schools.
- None of the Governors or their partners has business interests that are relevant to the school.
- The full governing body meets 3 times a year, in addition the sub committees also meet at least once a term.
Governors who have stood down within the last year