ASDAN Pre Vocational
Students who are working at Pre-entry to E2.
These students find it difficult to access mainstream vocational courses.
Prepare students for their transition to adulthood.
Develop their life skills, independent living skills and employability skills.
Towards Independence Pathway
ASDAN Programmes: Towards Independence and Personal and Social Development
- Experiential Learning in real life applications
- Embedded functional English, Maths, ICT skills
- Life Skills
- Independence Skills
Work Related Learning
- 2 work placements, 2 hours a week for 4 weeks
- Work as a team to run a café
- Employability skills embedded in ASDAN Programmes
- Independent Careers Advice and Guidance