The school is currently looking for Volunteer Trustees to help promote fundraising for good causes. If you are interested, for an informal discussion and to arrange a visit, please e-mail.
The Nightingale Gateway is a registered charity that provides help for deaf and hearing-impaired children and adults, and their families and other carers, with services and support for education, training, personal and career development, employment, and inclusion in the community.
The charity provides facilities and services not normally available from statutory funds and supports:
- family members to improve communication skills.
- initiatives to promote the welfare, health and development of deaf people.
- grants for training and employment.
- opportunities for professionals and volunteers to work with hearing-impaired people of all ages.
- individual counselling for deaf children experiencing difficulties.
- inclusion in the community through a range of events and activities.
Please consider donating, fundraising or leaving a legacy. You can donate by sending us a cheque made out to The Nightingale Gateway and sending it to:
The Nightingale Gateway Secretary
Oak Lodge School
101 Nightingale Lane
Thank you for your support